Deodorizing a Property after a Fire
Here at SERVPRO of Paramus we are experts when it comes to restoring properties after they have experienced fire damage. Whether it be your business or a home we will get the job done to your satisfaction. The first thing people think of after experiencing a fire is cleaning the debris, soot, and char damage, but that’s not the only thing to focus on. The longest affect a fire can have on your property is the smell, which is a big part the restoration process that requires our deodorization equipment.
We have specialized Ozone generators that can be set up on site and left for a few days in an effort to eliminate any smells that have been brought on by the fire. Our team will also collect and box up salvageable contents so they can be thoroughly cleaned and stored until the restoration process is completed. Ozone has the ability to destroy odor particles in materials through a process that is called oxidation. This process works on all kinds of odors ranging from organic to any odor that has been brought on by fire damage. This process can take some time, but in most cases gets the job done.
SERVPRO of Paramus can handle all your restoration needs. We don’t just focus on fire restoration alone, our other services include water and mold damage restoration. If you have experienced water, fire, and/or mold damage don’t hesitate to give us a call at (201) 445-5588.