Local Flood Damage Repair Services Around Me?
SERVPRO of Paramus Can Offer Flood Damage Mitigation Services to Your Home!
Living in the small city of Paramus can seem like a relatively quiet way to live your life until flood damage suddenly impacts your home. It is essential to realize that not all floods are catastrophic. When it comes to flood damage, many homes are affected by heavy rain and thunderstorms.
Imagine a scenario where a freak storm causes flood damage in your Paramus basement while at work. No rain was forecasted, so you left your basement window ajar to help air out some old boxes. When you saw cars breaking streets flooded with ankle-deep water, you knew your home was in trouble.
What Can I Do in This Situation Knowing Water Might Be Pouring into My House?
Here at SERVPRO, we believe it's better to be safe than sorry. If you know floodwater has an access point to your home, get help. You can:
- Call us from your car on your way home
- Rely on an existing SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile Plan
- If you can do neither of the above, you can call our office as soon as you arrive at home
The SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile Plan is a great way to help you prepare for an accident you cannot see coming. By making a plan before the flood happens, you can ensure our technicians have quick access to your home.
My Basement Ended Up Flooded; How Can SERVPRO Help Me?
Fortunately, here at SERVPRO, we are flood damage experts. When we arrive, we can:
- Remove boxes, furniture, and clothing from your basement
- Use advanced technological devices, such as industry-grade wet/dry vacuums, to remove the standing water
- Make any necessary flood cuts and remove damaged materials
- Set up drying equipment, such as heaters, axial fans, and air movers
Our ultimate goal is always to leave a smile on your face, and return your home to its preloss state.
If your home has suffered flood damage, do not wait. Contact SERVPRO of Paramus by dialing (201) 445-5588. No matter the time, we can help you.
Want to see more about Paramus?